NARINE in capsules, N120
Consumer Supplement Information
Name: Lactobacillus acidophilus.
Pharmaceutical form: Capsules for oral administration.
Composition: Each capsule contains 150mg of Lactobacillus acidophilus INMIA 9602 (Er-2strain 317/402, no less than 150 million of viable bacteria).
Excipients: Does not contain.
Supplement Group and ATC Code – preparations containing microorganisms A07FA01.
Properties and indication for Use:
Probiotics are friendly bacteria which play a crucial role in supporting good health. Biologically active dietary supplement “Narine” in capsules is used to maintain the optimum composition and biological activity of normal intestinal microflora in children and adults and can assist in the following:
- maintenance of a healthy digestive activity;
- dysbiosis with lactobacteria deficiency;
- children’s and traveler’s diarrhea prevention and treatment;
- antibiotic – associated diarrhea prevention and treatment;
- alleviation of the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and colitis;
- normalization of passing stool and stool consistency (constipation);
- improvement of natural resistance to infectious diseases of the intestinal
- prevention of allergies and atopic diseases in infants.
Dosage and Administration:
• adults and children over 12 years: take 2-3 capsules 3 times daily, 15-20 minutes before meals;
• children from 6 to 12: take 1 capsules 3 times daily, 15-20 minutes before meals;
• children from 2 to 6: take 1 capsule 2 times daily, 15-20 minutes before meals
• infants from 6 months up to 2 years: ½ capsule 2 times daily 15-20 minutes before feeding;
Capsule unsealing and dissolution of the contents in liquid is permitted.
Course Duration: 6 to 8 weeks.
Contra-indications and side effects: Should not be taken if patient has individual sensitivity to this supplement. There are no other contra-indications or side effects.
Special instructions: “Narine” capsules are taken with some room temperature liquid (preferably milk). Infants may be given this supplement just before feeding. Children under 6 months and pregnant women may take this supplement only after consultation with a physician.
Description and packaging: White capsules filled with powder from cream to light beige colour with a pleasant taste and odour. The cardboard package contains 12 blisters with 10 capsules in each blister and instruction for administration.
Storage conditions: The supplement should be stored in a dry, light protected place, at a temperature not exceeding +10oC. Keep out of reach of children!
Storage time: 2 years. Do not use this dietary supplement after the expiry date shown on the package!
Prices are tax included
1. Products are beneficial for various ages.
2. Consistently outstanding therapeutic results.
3. Significant scientific results from European and Japanese studies.
4. Leading edge production and manufacturing facilities.
5. Access to health product expertise and advice.
6. Highly competitive prices.